Best Massage Gun For Cellulite (With Pictures) 2022
A skin condition that causes the accumulation of fat under the skin is known as Cellulite. This condition can lead to lumpy or pimpled skin on the belly, buttocks, and thighs.
Furthermore, over the years, medical practitioners haven’t established the exact cause of Cellulite. But then, factors such as weight gain, hormonal changes, and medications are believed to contribute to Cellulite formation.
People with Cellulite usually have ugly-looking skin. The good news is that this ugly condition can be managed or controlled using treatment options like massage therapy.
So if you’re seeking a convenient alternative to reduce your body Cellulite, then read this best Massage gun for Cellulite review.
- 6 Best Massage Guns For Cellulite
- How To Choose The Best Massage Gun For Cellulite
- When You Shouldn’t Use A Massage Gun For Cellulite
- 6 Tips For Using A Massage Gun
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Words
Also Read: Best Massage Gun For Arthritis
6 Best Massage Guns For Cellulite
We did a detailed study of the competition, and as a result, found several massage guns that stood out from others. Some performed well above our expectations. However, others were not as impressive. But first, we must mention these few that rose above the rest.
- Our Favorite Massage Gun: The Cryotex Massage Gun
- Second Place: The Theragun Elite
- Best Budget Option: The Muchoo Muscle Massage Gun
We did thorough research to grind out the effectiveness and reliability of these models. Nevertheless, the paragraphs below provide six massage guns that are effective in reducing Cellulite in our bodies. They’re as follows:
#1. Cryotex Massage Gun
The Cryotex Massage gun is not only designed for deep muscle relaxation and recovery after heavy exercise, but it’s also effective for reducing Cellulite.
There are several benefits to using this handheld massager. They include quick pain relief, better muscle recovery after work, blood flow, and lactic acid burn relief that all gym enthusiasts know all too well.
The Cryotex Massage gun comes with 20 different speed levels and six different heads. Also, it features an LCD touchscreen that allows the monitoring of the device’s speed and an auto shut-off feature. The auto-shut-off helps you not to run through the battery accidentally.
Lastly, this massage gun sports a powerful motor and can last up to six hours on a single charge. Hence you don’t have to keep it plugged in all the time.
|Dimensions||11.14 x 9.29 x 4.21 inches|
|Battery||2600 mAH high-quality lithium-ion batteries|
|Stall Force||45 Lbs|
|Percussive per Minute||3200|
- 20 Speed Modes
- LCD Screen
- Auto-Shut-off Feature
- High Torque Motor
- Brushless Motor
- The Cryotex Massage gun has an excellent battery life
- Reviewers boast how easy and straightforward it is to use it, even for adult users.
- It’s lightweight and has an ergonomic handle which makes the gun easy to hold
- This massager has its carrying case.
Some users complain that the motor was very noisy.
#2 The Muchoo Muscle Massage Gun
This massager is exceptionally light, which makes it perfect for reducing Cellulite from the body. When you charge the device fully, you can use it for four to six hours without worrying about your hand getting tired. Also, it comes with a rechargeable 3 x 2000mAh battery.
The most practical thing about this massage gun is that its charger is a USB cable that you can connect to any power bank or adapter. Hence you can take the Muchoo Muscle Massage Gun with you on all your holidays.
|Dimensions||12.28 x 9.49 x 3.7 inches|
|Battery||rechargeable 3 x 2000mAh battery.|
|Noise level||Less than 60 dB noise.|
- LCD touch screen
- 5-speed powers
- Six interchangeable massage heads.
- USB data line
- The Muchoo Muscle Massage Gun is portable, compact, and easy to hold
- You can charge this massager with any adaptor.
- It shuts down automatically after 10 minutes of usage. This helps to avoid overheating.
- It comes with a well-detailed instruction manual that can help first-time users to get started.
- Because the touch is very sensitive, users are more likely to accidentally touch the off button during a massage session.
#3. TechCare Deep Tissue Percussion Massager
The TechCare percussion massager is one of the best massage guns for reducing Cellulite. It also helps ease shoulder pain, as it comes with a percussion system aimed at the deeper ends of the tissues in your shoulders. This product features a rotating massage gun and an ergonomic structure.
Its simple design is a good fit for people who need powerful muscle massages. Hence the TechCare percussion massager is one of the best massage guns for athletes. The massager also has a 1500mAH battery, which can last up to three hours in operation, and charging takes only 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The device is portable enough for you to hold it comfortably in one hand and also wireless, which makes it user-friendly.
|Dimensions||12.4 x 10.08 x 5.08 inches|
- 15 different intensity levels
- 1x Charger Set 6x Massager
- 1x TechCare pouch for massager’s heads
- 1x High-quality protective carrying case
- This massager has a user-friendly interface and an easy to hold design.
- It has a patented curved grip making it solid and firm to hold
- It comes with removable batteries that can last for up to 3 hours in work mode.
- The head of the massage gun is well padded.
- TechCare offers a three-year warranty and a 30 days money-back guarantee with the product.
- The device is not available in different colors or specifications.
- The battery of this massager is not sustainable.
#4.The Quinear Massage Gun
This Quinear massager is a heavy-duty massage gun that comes with six different massage heads to help reduce Cellulite in your body.
With this device, you can cater to other issues like shoulder pains, hamstring issues, and many more. The Quinear massager has a high torque motor that operates at 20 different intensity levels.
Not only does this motor run back and forth, but it also rotates to add warmth to the affected parts of your body during your massage session. Also, an LCD on the back of this product shows how much battery is left, so you don’t have to worry about your message going off too soon.
Plus, it creates a quiet vibration using Silent Glide technology. This feature reduces noise and increases relaxation. The design of the Quinear massage gun is such that it’s easy to hold it. And this makes it an ideal massage gun for “on the go.”
|Dimensions||14.41 x 9.61 x 3.46 inches|
|Battery||2500mA Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
- Silent Glide Technology
- LCD Display
- Six massage heads
- 20 Intensity Levels
- It features a variety of speeds and intensities
- It has an LCD screen that shows the battery and also helps to adjust intensity levels.
- The massage gun comes with six different massage heads.
- It requires very low maintenance.
- This message gun doesn’t produce too much noise.
- The design of the Quinear massager is a little bulky, which makes it not the most portable of massage guns.
- It’s easy to slip out of your hands, especially if your hands are sweaty.
#5.The Theragun Elite Percussion Massager
The Theragun Elite is effective for treating Cellulite. Besides, many athletes, celebrities, physical therapists, trainers, and chiropractors use this percussive device. Furthermore, the Theragun Elite offers maximum ergonomic comfort, unparalleled durability, and treatment.
This first-class device comes with an OLED screen that gives athletes and trainers complete control over their recovery routine. This is because the screen displays a responsive force meter and its current speed; much ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device sports a premium design and advanced sound insulation.
|Dimensions||11.22 x 10.47 x 4.8 inches|
|Battery||2 Swappable Batteries, 150 Minutes Each, 300 Minutes Total|
|Motor and Power||QX150 professional-grade motor with QuietForce Technology – 60 lbs Max Force|
|Speed||Five-speed with customizable speed range|
- Smart App Integration
- OLED Screen
- 5 Built-in Speeds
- Advanced Sound Insulation
- This high-end massager has an excellent battery life
- This theragun is portable, and its ergonomic handle makes it easy to hold
- It has an adjustable speed from 1750-2400 rpm
- The device isn’t noisy in operation
- The head of this theragun doesn’t tilt
#6. The Bobbito Massage Gun
The Bobbito Massage Gun remains one of the best massagers for Cellulite. That’s why many experts recommend it.
One thing you will find about this device is that it isn’t noisy, like many others. Furthermore, the Bobbito Massage Gun features an anti-slip silicone grip, which will allow you to use it conveniently.
The Bobbito Massage Gun comes with six different types of massage heads. And each of these heads targets different muscles. Lastly, this massager has an excellent battery and is a good fit for fixing lower back pains.
|Dimensions||0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Battery||2500mAh high-quality lithium battery|
- Brushless Motor
- 20 Adjustable Speeds
- Ergonomic Design
- LED Battery Indicator
- LCD Touch Screen
- This massage gun is easy to hold
- It comes with an instruction manual
- It can work even when it’s overheated
- It’s quiet in operation
- Speed adjustment requires much effort
- Some people find this device a bit too powerful for their needs.
Also Read: Can Massage Guns Help With Cellulite?
How To Choose The Best Massage Gun For Cellulite
It can be overwhelming to choose a massage gun. This is because dozens of massage guns are available in the market today. Nonetheless, below are key features to look out for before buying a massage gun:
The number of revolutions per minute (RPM) of the motor is the speed of the massage gun. A massager with higher RPM tends to generate more vibrations per minute. Also, note many manufacturers list the strokes per minute (SPM) of the gun instead of RPMs. And both are similar.
If you choose a massage gun with a faster motor, it’s most likely to allow you greater flexibility. On the other hand, a device with a lower RPM may not provide different speed settings. And remember, people have their comfort levels as regards deep tissue massages.
A massage gun with a fast motor may have four to five different speed settings. This function helps you to identify the best convenient speed based on your preferences.
Do you know that the massage gun’s power determines how deep the vibrations can penetrate the body? Deeper knots and muscle tension are targeted by a much more powerful massage gun. Furthermore, power is measured in millimeters depending on the depth of penetration.
Also, it’s called the “amplitude” or “stroke length” of the massage gun. The farther the massage gun head goes, the more force it gives the muscles. To get excellent results, ensure you go for a massage gun with a power of at least 10 mm.
It’s also important to mention that percussion massagers with less than 10 mm power are considered vibrating guns and not massage guns. So you need a much powerful massager if you want to do a deep massage.
- Battery Life
Some of the cheaper massage guns offer several hours of use on a single charge, which is sufficient for one massage session. However, when you have a massage gun with longer battery life, you won’t have to worry about constantly recharging your device.
For instance, if your device’s battery lasts for only an hour or two, you will likely need to plug it in between each massage session. Another important thing you need to know is that a smaller battery quickly loses its ability to hold a charge faster due to recharging it frequently.
- Noise Level
Many massage guns are manufactured from quiet and brushless motors. But then, every massage gun becomes noisy at the highest speeds. The average percussion massager generates up to 45 dB of noise. At the same time, some may even produce up to 70 dB on the highest setting. This is almost similar to a vacuum cleaner. So if you need a quiet massage, go for the ones with a lower decibel value.
Massage guns usually have the same basic shape, but a bad overall design can make the device less comfortable. For example, massagers that are very heavy are challenging to use for long periods. The massage gun handle is usually a long cylinder. If the cylinder is too thick, it may be challenging to hold the massage gun properly.
Additionally, the product’s weight is another design consideration. The average weight of most massage guns falls between two to two and a half pounds. However, there are lighter and heavier options available. A heavier massager becomes quite uncomfortable to hold after a few minutes of using it.
Choosing a massage gun with a warranty is the best way to protect against potential defects and mechanical failure. Most of the massage guns available come from small manufacturers that have sprung up in recent years.
Due to the young age of the industry, it is difficult to know which massage guns are most likely to last over the years. Hence it’s highly recommended to go for massage guns with at least a short warranty.
Some of the best recommendations come with a one-year warranty, giving you plenty of time to test the device.
People who travel frequently can carry a massage gun to help them relax after a long trip. Fortunately, most massage guns have a carrying case. However, several options are available without a case or storage bag. Traveling with a heavy massage gun may be uncomfortable.
As mentioned earlier, most massage guns only weigh 2 to 2.5 pounds. If the device weighs more than this, you may experience discomfort in the wrists during use.
Massage guns generally come with a carrying case or bag and various interchangeable massage heads, also known as massage tips. You can find massage guns with unique shapes, including disc-shaped tips and double-edged tips.
A more extensive selection of massage heads gives you more flexibility. You can try different massage heads to work on various areas of your body. For instance, you may find that one head works better than the other when reaching the back.
Also Read: Best Massage Gun For Sciatica (Complete Reviews And Buyer’s Guide) 2021
When You Shouldn’t Use A Massage Gun For Cellulite
There are times when it is not appropriate to use a massage gun. Below are a few reasons:
- If you did surgery recently
- If you are an expectant mother or pregnant
- If you suffer from bruises or bleeding disorders, easily.
- When you have skin disorders and also have open sores or your skin is vulnerable to tears.
- If you have epilepsy, MS, nerve disorders, and other nervous system disorders
6 Tips For Using A Massage Gun
If you decide to get a massage gun to treat your Cellulite, below are some excellent tips that will enable you to use it without any hassles:
- Avoid pressing your massage gun down hard. The power massage gun will perform better when moderate pressure is applied. So we recommend you just hold it against your muscle and don’t push down with it.
- Don’t use a massage gun over bony areas of your body. Instead, it’s advisable to use the device over your muscles.
- Avoid using your massage gun in one place for a long time. Doing this can cause bruising. Hence you should rotate parts that you’re massaging.
- Ensure you don’t use a massage gun over the bursa. The constant pounding from a massager isn’t ideal for bursa, particularly if you suffer from bursitis.
- Take things gradually if you’re new to percussion therapy. Ensure you ease into it and build up as your tolerance levels increase much more powerful massage gun targets deeper knots and muscle tension.
- Never forget to consult your physical therapists or doctor or before using a percussion massager. This allows you to know if it’s suitable for you to use based on your health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use a massager to get rid of Cellulite?
Yes, a percussion massager can help to reduce the appearance of Cellulite in the body.
What is the best massager for Cellulite?
Below is a list of 6 best massagers for Cellulite;
- Our top choice: The Cryotex Massage Gun
- Second Place: The Theragun Elite
- Best Budget Option: The Muchoo Muscle Massage Gun
- Quinear massager
- Theragun Elite Percussion Massager
- Bobbito Massage Gun
Alternatively, we also recommend you use the Opove M3 Pro. This happens to be one of the Best massagers out there in the market currently. Click here to get more information about this product.
How often should you massage Cellulite?
We recommend you use your massage gun to massage the affected parts three times each week for about three to four weeks. Then once you start seeing a significant improvement, you can first reduce it to twice a week and then once a week. After that, you can do it monthly for maintenance.
What is the main cause of Cellulite?
According to healthline.com, the accumulation of fat underneath the skin leads to Cellulite.
Although Cellulite may seem harmless, nevertheless it’s still frustrating to deal with this condition. Besides, it’s not a beautiful sight to behold and can even give someone a negative body image for no real reason. Hence you find many people spending their hard-earned cash on costly creams or surgery to remove cellulite from their bodies.
The good news is that a massage gun is a cost-effective way to get rid of your Cellulite. Besides, this method is effective and will pose no threat to your health. That’s why in this article, we took out time to research the best massage gun for Cellulite.
Finally, we recommend you try out the Cryotex Massage Gun. It’s our top choice because it’s affordable, durable, and convenient for use. Another thing about the Cryotex Massage Gun is that it is well tested and provides an excellent user experience.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is a result of in-depth research on the subject matter. This article is only for informational and educational purposes, and it’s not intended as medical or health advice. Hence, I suggest you always ensure to seek the opinion of your doctor or other qualified health personnel regarding any questions that relate to health objectives or medical conditions.